Would you do what’s ethical or what’s popular?

I worked with this woman about 10 years ago, and a few days ago I thought about her and I googled her name. I wanted to see how she looked, and maybe ask her out, but I was shocked at what I found. I discovered a resume where she grossly misrepresented her entire time when she worked with me, and even lied about... show more I worked with this woman about 10 years ago, and a few days ago I thought about her and I googled her name. I wanted to see how she looked, and maybe ask her out, but I was shocked at what I found. I discovered a resume where she grossly misrepresented her entire time when she worked with me, and even lied about being in a higher position. She also lied about having a bachelors degree in business administration, but the school she claimed to have attended does not offer a degree in business at all. She also lied about having an MBA from a school where my sister works, and I was able to find out that she never attended the institution. My concern is that she is unqualified for her current job as a result of not having the necessary education. Also, how ethical is she to lie to such a magnitude. Today I plan to expose her anonymously, it’s been 10 years since we spoke so she would never know it was me. I am doing this because it’s the right thing to do.
5 answers 5