Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

If black people hate the US so much, why don't we arrange (and subsidize) a boat back to Africa for them since it's what they want?

• John
    Best Answer

Only black Democrats hate America. Black conservatives love America. Ironically, blacks in Africa would appreciate a life in America infinitely more than American black Democrats do. That is because they likely possess the integrity to embrace liberty.

• Skookum

humpty had a better answer: "I suggest you find a black Marine and ask him."

• humpty

I sugget you find a black Marine and ask him.

• Mick Rogers9 months agoReport

As long as that black marine doesnt talk about how "Terrible of a country the US is because sLaVeRy" then I'm sure we'd get along. It's better to love your country and the freedom it has than to constantly play the victim about a system that ended 150 years ago.

• just like Abraham Lincoln wanted.

its a win-win

You sound like someone who doesn't understand America.

Um, first of all, black people don't hate the USA. They are fed up with the years upon years of oppression and are very recently just beginning to speak up for themselves. If you think that's a bad thing, you're disgusting. Also, I love how you racists refer to Africa as if it's a country where all black people came from. They are just as American as you and are deserving of freedom like everybody else. If you have a problem with that, feel free to hop on your African boat and kindly **** off.

• Mick Rogers9 months agoReport

I know a black guy named Jesse Lee Peterson who says hes GLAD slavery happened so he could have been born in the US. He never talks about the made-up "oppression" that blacks apparently go through because he KNOWS it's a waste of time.

It's better to love your freedom than ALWAYS PLAY THE VICTIM.

No gibbs for them to take in Africa, no white people.

That is what I think should happen to racists. We would be a much better country.

• Mick Rogers9 months agoReport

You claimed "we should do that to racists" on a question of mine so it only makes sense that you think I'm one.

Meanwhile Africans and Black Caribbeans are coming this way in droves. And excelling past most Whites. And loving the US and what it represents.

• Mick Rogers9 months agoReport

Good! We need more of those black people. People who arent going to whine about their race 24/7 and instead enjoy the freedom that America has to offer!

• Dze

they'd change their mind real quick when their own people started machine gunning them down lol .. they dont know how good they have it here ..

There is no proof for either of the assumptions in your argument.

• Mick Rogers9 months agoReport

I bet 80% of blacks would think America was "built on racism." To think something that disgusting means you hate America.