Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 year ago

Meghan on maturity leave, is this a joke? She hasn't got a job has she?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Bless the poor little gold digger.

1 year ago

She will go on maternity leave when her doctor tells her to stop with her Royal engagements. He/She will check her blood pressure and she will have some blood work done. If she's fit to continue, then she will continue. But once she gets very close to her due date she will automatically stop. During my second pregnancy I stopped all activities 2 weeks before due date. My first pregnancy I was over due by 2 weeks and was ordered bedrest 3 months before due date.

Each pregnancy is different. So it will all depend on her health, how much rest she gets and how much weight she gains and so forth. Everything is checked from the top of your head to the tips of your fingers & toes.

• Foofa
    1 year ago

Showing up at every manufactured event in heels when you're over 35 and pregnant sounds pretty inadvisable to me (and I'm not even a doctor). Just based on her age this is a high risk pregnancy and anyone with any sense could surely understand why she needs to take it easy.

• Lili
      1 year agoReport

Merely being 37 does not a high-risk pregnancy make. Doctors are more cautious when the mother is over 35, but "high-risk" comprises more factors than age. Maternity leave is simply about ceasing to do whatever work it is the mother does, whether someone else calls that work or not.

• 1 year ago

She has a list of social engagements and boards and charities she works for, and that, to royalty, is considered a job.

1 year ago

I'm pretty sure it's maternity leave but ok

• 1 year ago

I bet she works hard that you.