Question about repairs on a 04 honda accord.?

I'm looking at a 2004 honda for 200 dollars , dont know anything about cars . He said this is whats wrong with it Had this car sitting for afew after something in the transmission went out (scaner says its a sensor) just dont have time or money to fix it, will need to be towed because the clutch isnt engageing... show more I'm looking at a 2004 honda for 200 dollars , dont know anything about cars . He said this is whats wrong with it Had this car sitting for afew after something in the transmission went out (scaner says its a sensor) just dont have time or money to fix it, will need to be towed because the clutch isnt engageing needs 2 rear tires the sensor battery and (soon to need) a power steering pump this price isnt firm and just need the extra cash title is also clean " thats the description.
I was just wondering how much this would cost to fix all this.