Who in this section is pro LGBT, and who is anti LGBT?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

As far as I've gathered:

Pro:

- Me

- the other Alexander

- Elizabeth

- abcdef

- Original Sin

- Gerald

- Colt (haven't seen him in ages tho...)

- Ms. Clones

- ElliotTheCorgi (he only comes on sometimes these days tho)

- Stiggy

- Sasha Whitefur

- LarsEnlightener

- Rob

- choko_canyon

- Tyler

- Common Sense

- Lucas

- paisley

- xxx000au

- Nepthys

- heyitsfredxd

- 40% of the anons.

Anti:

- Courtney with a C

- young

- Mариса

- INDIANZZZZZZ

- Vov

- 60% of the anons.

• Alexander
      Lv 5
      9 months agoReport

@Leeg: I tried to avoid including people who had mixed views depending on the letters in the acronym or people who said they were "neutral" (hence why Steve and Vlad and crew weren't in there), because that would have been confusing because who do I put where? See?

• 9 months ago

Is there ANY POSITIVE reason for the anti-LGBT people to be on a LGBT forum? I don't think so. Bigot and haters just gonna hate hate hate.

• steve
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

I am neither pro or anti. Someones sexuality has nothing to do with me.

I have asked a girl out in a bar and she politely said no and quickly introduced me to her girlfriend. I am cool with that.

I worked with a gay guy who said he was going to get a bJ off me one day (he was only joking as he knew i am straight). I am cool with that.

I have dated two girls who went both ways. As long as they weren't seeing anyone else at the same time they were seeing me I am cool with that.

Each to there own. I don't think you need to be pro or anti just be accepting that were are all different.

Imagine if your life and how you lived it was being judged every day by strangers.

Who you are is you and no concern of anyone else. Live and let live is my view.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

faghags are perverse

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Emma
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

"Who in this section is pro LGBT, and who is anti LGBT?"

You can't tell.

• 9 months ago

i'm pro common sense and anti mental illness.

• abcdef
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

With all the sins enumerated in the Bible, I often wonder why homophobes obsess about homosexuality. What is it that they find so engrossing about it that they obsess endlessly about this one. If you really read the bible you know that there are far more exhortations aimed at heterosexual activity than there is at homosexual. One is forced to wonder why the religious right is so obsessed.

• 9 months agoReport

faghag is antichrist

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I hate all people

• 9 months ago

Hi. I'm not making a judgement. If you believe God made man in his own image, it's not reasonable to believe that he made imperfect people (not my original thought, but that of the senior executive of the Episcopal Church of America. It makes sense to me. Guess you could label me one who finds judgement stupid.

• 9 months ago

Well I don't support that nasty degeneracy, so call me anti LGBT!

• Elizabeth
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

ButButBut I am not a troll!: Then who supports you, if not yourself?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.