Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Hoda Muthana, the girl who ran away to join ISIS, wants her citizenship back. What do we say, guys?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Only if she is entitled to it. It seems to hinge on whether her father was still a diplomat when she was born, in which case she was never a citizen under US citizenship law, or if he was retired in which case she has citizenship which cannot legally be removed as it would render her stateless. Unlike the British jihadi bride, Muthana was actively encouraging terrorism and will spend a long time in prison if she does return.

• 9 months ago

If she comes back she should have to go straight to jail and be rehabilitated.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Give it to her and then execute her for high treason.

• 9 months ago

Don’t think you can give it up in the first place?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

I'm torn on this. On one hand, I have to believe she might have some valuable intel on ISIS if we let her back into the country. On the other hand, I would want her to spend many years (if not her whole life) behind bars, which would just cost the taxpayer money.

• wobafetty
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

Eh idk.. The point of woman over there is that they know nothing and stay quiet. Theyre terrorists but still follow many middle eastern customs. She wouldnt have much to tell our government. She was a baby maker to them. This is all she was.

• 9 months ago

She's a traitor and/or a terrorist. Either one merits execution. I say shoot the b itch in the face and be done with it.

• yodi
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

let he who be without sin cast the first stone.

• 9 months ago

If she is a natural born citizen the only way for her to have lost her citizenship is formally renouncing it to a representative of the State Department. If she is a citizen she must be allowed back in and should be immediately arrested and put on trial. If she is not a citizen she should not be allowed into the US or its territories.

UPDATE. I just saw the governments case on her not being a citizen. If the courts agree with the US government position (and I think they should and will) she should not be allowed into the US.

• marsel_duchamp
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Giving up the rule of law would be worse for our country than anything she has done.

• 9 months ago

Sure, we've got a bunch of jihadis in Gitmo just waiting for a sweet lil peach like that to show up.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Has anyone shaved her arms yet? Should we light her on fire or drowned her?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.