Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 12 months ago

Do I need to totally work my *** off to achieve a toned sexy butt and body?

How long would it take if I put my all into fixing my ugly ***? I really want to be soooo toned and have a toned butt. Not a huge butt, but a normal cute sized butt that is toned. I want slight abs but not totally super defined like a man.

I’m 26 years old. 144 pounds. I don’t eat really good right now. Most my diet lately though has been pretty good but before I’ve eaten a lot of sugar filled high calories high fat processed foods.

I drink a lot of water. Don’t drink milk and haven’t in a long time but I do eat yogurt once in a while.

How can I achieve my dream body?? Please any advice.

Favorite Answer

It will take 2-3 months, maybe longer. There is a reason most "transformation" programs are 90-days (3 months).

Step #1: Fix your diet. Your body and brain need quality fuel. This is more about health than anything else, but you can't have a toned, sexy body, if it is full of junk. Good nutrition will also help you have better mental focus and improve your skin and hair. Really.

Step #2: IF you need to lose some extra fat, adopt a weight loss eating plan based on eating healthy foods: lots of fresh veggies, no junk food, fast food, or sweets or sweetened drinks. There are lots of plans out there. Read up and pick on you can stick to.

Step #3: Do a combination of full-body strength training and cardio. You can join a gym or do at-home workouts. Yes, there are "booty building" rountines you can do as part of this, but don't neglect the rest of your body.

Step #4: Realize that your body shape and the potential size/shape of your derriere is partly determined by your genes. Some women have J-Lo type genes and some have Keira Knightly genes.

Step #5: Also realize that having a fit body isn't a "one and done" deal. To have a healthy, sexy, toned body you need to continue to eat well and work out.

Step #6: Finally, understand that health and fitness are great goals but having a sexy booty isn't a guaranty of happiness, love, or success.

Yes. It takes time and hard work to achieve the body you want.

If you want to tone your body, you have to lift weights, do cardio, eat a healthy diet (whole unprocessed foods), drink lots of water, and burn more calories than you consume.

It took me MONTHS to lose fat and build muscle. But it was worth the wait.