At what age is a child too old to enter the pool or water park locker room of the opposite sex?

Im male and have a 2 year old daughter. Im not leaving her alone obviously if it's just me and her. So is it ok to have her in the men's locker room? I've seen other dad's bring their daughters into the locker rooms before. Most young like mine. Maybe up to 5 or 6 years old. Once saw an asain man... show more Im male and have a 2 year old daughter. Im not leaving her alone obviously if it's just me and her. So is it ok to have her in the men's locker room? I've seen other dad's bring their daughters into the locker rooms before. Most young like mine. Maybe up to 5 or 6 years old. Once saw an asain man bring his daughter in that looked to be at least 10-12. Since she was starting puberty up top. Don't think that was appropriate at all. But they just used the toilet and went to the poool. So whatever. But what's the correct age to stop taking an opposite gender child into the locker room?