what is your favorite hobby?

This question has probably been answered before but I sincerely believe some people have other opinions on it, and it's a sincere question. List them if you will please.

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Working out at the gym.

SCUBA diving.

Horse back riding

• 9 months ago

Video games and working out

• 9 months ago

A hobby is an activity that someone does for fun when they are not working. Different people have different hobbies. Some people like dancing whereas others like cooking, playing cards, reading books etc. Hobbies always change as interests and fashions change.

When I was a child, my dad used to bring me coins from different eras of India as well as abroad. I had wooden boxes to store them, collect information for each of them, maintain a logbook and clean them every once in a while. I had an impressive coin collection.

As I grew up a bit more to find an interest in sports. I loved swimming. I picked up various styles to swim. Then I had a habit of reading books, novels, fiction also and so on. As I grew up my hobbies also changes. Nowadays my favorite hobby is traveling. I love to visit new places especially hills areas for tracking. Not just visiting but the journey itself was such an adventurous one for me.

• 9 months ago

Music. I like dancing to songs also.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Writing plays and making people laugh, and acting on stage.

Teaching Healing, and meditation, and the Paranormal. (Ghost hunting and clearing houses)

• 9 months ago

Working out.

• 9 months ago

you guys have great hobbies, I wanted to pick a best answer but they were all too close to the best of these

• 9 months ago

Dungeons and Dragons, Knitting, drawing, and tetris

• Jade
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

Yoga, discovering new music/making playlists, reading

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Video games.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.