Eric asked in Games & RecreationCard Games · 9 months ago

Can anyone tell me about tarot cards??? Useful, do they help?

Curious.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

They help me make some extra money reading them. lol People have rung me up months later to say everything in my readings came true.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Some find them useful but most don't, to me given that they are in essence spiritism and/or witchcraft they are not useful.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

That’s spiritism, witchcraft. God condemns it. Deuteronomy 18:10-12.

• 8 months ago

They are used as a tool, some people are really good at this and sadly some are not. Takes some time to learn and its also about how each card lies next to the other as well. Most people who come for a reading come with the intent of finding a solution, Tarot does not always show the reader the solution but it can help to stir you in a direction. A good Tarot reader does not really need the cards, they pick up the readers energy and yet the enquirer feels better when seeing the cards laid out, And yes it should be fun as well. I know it works, done it for about 25 years and helped many people and I might add I only do it for donations.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

yes i find the ASMR of some of their videos very relaxing

• 9 months ago

No, they're just regular playing cards, that was their original purpose, until some crazy guy started seeing mystical stuff in an ordinary deck of 78 French playing cards

• Axel8 months agoReport

Then how do u play the Tarot cards the original way? How would you win that game?

• 9 months ago

I heard theg were once playing cards before 1500s?

• 9 months ago

They provide excellent help.

• 9 months ago

There is no magic involved. It's just for fun. That's about all you need to know.

• Elle
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

I don't think they are useful for anything other than entertainment.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.