Would it be wise to get a diagnostic check on my P0420 engine code may be a converter Subaru 2005 Impreza?

I took my Subaru To a shop up the street from me And the guy Said my O2 sensors were switching properly and I just got my catalytic converter replaced two months ago he also didn’t hear any leaking I know this code is very hard to understand what it maybe. So would it be wise for me to Spending $100 on a diagnostic... show more I took my Subaru To a shop up the street from me And the guy Said my O2 sensors were switching properly and I just got my catalytic converter replaced two months ago he also didn’t hear any leaking I know this code is very hard to understand what it maybe. So would it be wise for me to Spending $100 on a diagnostic check Before I actually b before I actually Swap out the converter