Any recommendations for wow, mind blowing places to visit in the world?

I live in California and I've been to a few states in the US, such as Arizona (not Grand Canyon), Nevada, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Florida, also Oahu in Hawaii and the U.S Virgin Islands. In Latin America I've visited Mexico, pretty much most of the famous beach vacation spots. In Europe I visited... show more I live in California and I've been to a few states in the US, such as Arizona (not Grand Canyon), Nevada, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Florida, also Oahu in Hawaii and the U.S Virgin Islands. In Latin America I've visited Mexico, pretty much most of the famous beach vacation spots. In Europe I visited Paris, Amsterdam, Greece, and most recently, Italy this winter. They've all had their charms and I've been content with everywhere, but I want to find another place that resonates with me in the long term. The one place I've been to so far that did that for me was Turkey. Istanbul, the Aegean Coast, the beaches and forests of their Mediterranean region, and just a lot of the nature, mountains, ruins. This is subjective but what places would you recommend? I've heard a lot of good things about Vancouver British Columbia, Japan, New Zealand