Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 12 months ago

Should there be a Euro-African Economic Area?

According to Guy Verhofstadt there should be.

It'd be worth more than $20 trillion in trade value and there'll be 1.5 billion consumers

Are racists going to hold the UK back from progress with this Brexit nonsense?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Huh?
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

As long as the terms are fair to both sides, I don't see a problem with it.

• Lv 4
      12 months agoReport

Highly pragmatic, logically focused, aware, competent and very intensely strong-minded tactician with long experience and exceptionally high adeptness with threat detection, who has hardcore mentality and a very highly intricate behemoth of an information base says otherwise.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

Would the existence of this entity threaten the continuity / realisation of desirable human and worldly characteristics?

If so, then there should never be one.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very highly culturally refined, very aware and very intensely strong-minded tactician, very high-grade threat detector (highly likely the most competent of the millennial generation) and developer of life-saving mental enhancement and methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, as well as continuity of desirable human and societal attributes (will viciously oppose anyone or anything threatening these, without exception).
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

Our trading with Africa is not dependent of membership of the EU, remainer moron.

• 12 months ago

I'm sure there will be eventually. China is already heavily investing in African countries and May just did a circuit there to drum up post Brexit trade deals. I think it will be a major market in the near future

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

people like guy probably deep down want a kind of one world government so he would like this, over the next 50 years many more africans are predicted to come to europe anyway

• 12 months ago

I always wondered why the African nations did not set up their own AE (African Union) with the richer countries helping the smaller as is the case with the EU,but I dont think the EU should be connected to it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.