Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 10 months ago

Why does the media keep this fact secret. The Palestinians in Jordan & Lebanon are abused so badly that they are afraid to protest. Yet the?

media only talks about the ?abuse? (when the Israeli soldiers fight back after these Palestinians shoot missiles into Israel) the Palestinians suffer in Gaza & the West Bank

6 Answers

Relevance
  • TNO
    Lv 7
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, it's rather jarring even if you think Israel is just as bad as many allege. The Palestinians in these nations have had atrocities perpetrated against them yet those things are ignored. Jewish-Arab relations within Israel are looked over with a fine-tooth comb, with many anti-Israel people salivating at anything that could be used to allege "second-class status"; however, there is little effort in comparison to improve the lives of Palestinians in the refugee camps of these nations who are kept in perpetual poverty and disease states for decades. This is even stated by one minister, with the explicit purpose of maintaining a sore against Israel.

There are a few reasons why this may be. One is that Israel is far more open to the outside world than the Arab/Muslim one. A lot of people may not even realize just how bad Palestinians have it in the Arab world. Furthermore, there is also the fact that in our modern Western world, a lot of people are hesitant to criticize brown, Arab people. Identity politics could prevent a lot of people from commenting, especially if they're white and especially if they have a vested interest in hating on Israel. There are those who don't want to draw attention away from Israel at any cost, and are probably the same people who celebrate BDS "wins" even if it means creating many unemployed Palestinians. Finally, I'll point to the disproportionate amount of power the states against Israel have in the UN, where they redirect so much attention onto Israel compared to the rest of the world. Even if you think Israel is bad, it's not so bad that it gets nearly all of the condemnations. China doesn't have one, showing there can be politically-biased motivation. For Israel, a loud contingent of nations gang up on Israel and scream at it, while protecting themselves from the rest of the World's criticism.

• Robert
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

The Palestinians also find it convenient to mislead the world about their true status, by calling many of their towns: “refugee camps” in order to fraudulently tap your international aid money.

• John E
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Unfortunately my friend, death comes from within Paleastine.

Our Jewish Arab friends, currently occupying the Palaestinian land shot and killed 183 of the 189 unarmed protesters, most of them little children and people in wheel chairs

This is from Yahoo! News:

https://news.yahoo.com/israel-security-forces-face...

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

and they are Christians

• 10 months ago

Well, them jews think they own the media

I've never met a jewrab I liked son! Not even the ones in NYC.

Is it me, or is there sumethin seriously gone wrong with all of these "people"?

Tell you what, slap a skullcap and try to walk 5th Ave. Watch the folks around you and you'll understand what I am trying to explain here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

It's not the media's job to use "whataboutism" to excuse Israeli atrocities.

• Robert
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

Contributor "Chewy Ivan 2" wrote: " Israeli atrocities": He insults the reader's intelligence by providing for his falsehood: No details, no objective-sources; zero evidence.

• 10 months ago

Oh but the media do report it. It's just that friends of Israel don't really care.

All they care about is that the Arabs all around Israel have threatened the extermination of Israel and the Jews. And that smacks of holocaust all over again.

The west will never let that happen again. So they give the Jews free rein to do whatever they wish in the name of Israeli security.

• oldprof
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

The question, Bob, is why the media ignore it when Jews abuse the Palestinians. The answer, which you don't seem to understand, is that the western media ignore it when Jews abuse Palestinians because the west is still feeling sorry for ignoring the holocaust. And it doesn't want to do that again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.