promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

What happened to the Church of the East and what are their beliefs?

When i think about the people in poverty and war i cry. Why do we allow injustice and oppression to happen to our neighbors? I am really sad about the situation in the world especially in Middle east & Africa, there are a lot of corruption there i feel like i am responsible for not taking arms and fighting for the sake of Allah almighty. When i say fighting i mean also fighting with words because violence force is not always the correct solution. We are very lacking in unity and Jihad is a must for all those capable.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Basically: that church has been nearly wiped out by Islam.

Later it divided.

It still exists though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_East

The major difference between that church and Western churches is in regard to the relation between Jesus' divine and human natures. In other words: kind of high-brow stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_East#D...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 year ago

Yes you are right that Muslims should be united and do jihd for corruption,injustice and oppressionin Middle East and Africa especially in Palestine The church of the east is sleeping

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

As the Virgin Mary has told us, war is a punishment from God for the sins of humanity. However, such punishments can be averted if enough people do penance and reform their lives.

• sarah
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

That is the problem? When people finally decide not to fight and Satan's army and his friends armies who use humans to fight in their war games. To them it is like a game of thrones while they watch humans suffer and die. Stop fighting and start loving and man kinds problems will be solved. it is war and hate that causes the suffering.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

It's a long time since I read such a confusing question.

What do you mean by "Church"? You go on to speak about Allah. Are you a Muslim?

You speak about injustice and oppression to "our neighbors" and feeling bad about not fighting for such people.

If you are going to fight with words, you will need to first learn how to use words properly. Definitions. Clarity. And never mind the emotionalism. State facts. Tell us if you are a Muslim and what country you live in.

The one question you ask that can be answered, religiously speaking, is why we allow injustice and oppression. That is because the whole human race is in rebellion against God, trying to do things their way and not God's way. We are all sinners with corruption in our hearts, as the Bible explains. "There is no-one righteous, no, not even one" Yet though "There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." - Romans 3:9-31

Study the Bible on this and see how God has already provided the remedy. He requires us to put faith in the finished work of Christ at Calvary. But Muslims refuse to do that because they have been told Jesus never died, let alone was resurrected in triumph over Satan, sin, and death. Start with Christ Jesus.

• 1 year ago

Jihad begins at home, brother.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

They joined Harry Potter PBUH and may he float every time a Christian throws him in pool to see if he floats - I think that would be FBUH

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.