Denny's or IHOP: Which restaurant do you like better between these two?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Denny's is nothing special, but IHOP food is actually revolting. Go to the Original Pancake House (or any independent diner).

1 year ago

Do not go to these sites. They will steal your credit card information.

• 1 year ago

Denny's is not consistent. IHOP is. So I would have to say IHOP. Although I have NEVER had a good hollandaise from IHOP. The Denny's located inside our County City's boundary is quite good and the staff are very experience and manage to serve you quite well, even when busy. Neither is my favorite and I would not go to either if other options are available. I have to say at this particular Denny's I tip well because of the service. The food is a hit and miss. I don't like tipping though. Honestly I hate tipping. I do tip according to service and I am generous. By brother is always handing money back from the tip plate (at family outings we divide by someone pays, someone tips, someone gets the movie, etc) I would rather pay more for a meal so that staff got paid a living wage and the hours they needed to make a living, then have staff dependent upon tips. That is another thing my generation did to future generations. we allowed tips to be taxed. It wasn't always that way. I voted against it. I said no good would come of it and soon employers were saying if tips are wages then they need to be counted as compensation towards salary and so it began. Another scourge upon the nation that can never be corrected unless our tipping system is abolished. These people deserve to make a living and their job performance based on the same parameters that we all are measured by in our own line of work. I will step down from my soap box now.

• 1 year ago

Waffle house.

• Snezzy
      1 year agoReport

Waffle House has real food and you can watch them make it. They are generally open 24/7, and they will toss you out for behaving badly, or so their signs once said. I personally cook things differently from WH, but À chacun son goût. "If you can't stand the French, get out of the kitchen."

• RICK
    1 year ago

Denny's for every meal

• 1 year ago

IHOP has better quality food in my opinion, but nothin hits better then Denny's at 2 am after a night out.

• 1 year ago

I prefer IHOP, as they have a higher standard of quality and a better reputation, but less variety. Stick to the breakfast items and you should be better off than at Denny's

• Bob
    1 year ago

IHOP if I want breakfast, Denny's if I want anything else.

• 1 year ago

IHOP

1 year ago

i like thenn both equally