Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

Why did liberal atheists get all triggery-wiggered when I asked why they defended CONVICTED LIAR Michael Cohen?

Favorite Answer

Republican logic: 

Cohen: *says Trump is innocent* 

Repubs: He's telling the truth! 

Cohen; *gets caught lying* 

Repubs: Leave him alone, Demonrats! He's telling the truth! 

Cohen: *admits to lying for Trump and says he's guilty* 

Repubs: Oh, he was lying before! Why should we believe him now!? 

Now, here's why a self-serving attorney would suddenly start telling the truth. 

Cohen knows that there is a federal investigation. He is also aware that he got caught lying once. Which means he knows that if he lies again, they'll catch him at it and give him even more prison time. So his best bet is to tell the truth in such a way that it gets Donnie Dorko and Mike Pence out of office. 

Why would that get him out of prison, you ask? Three words: President Nancy Pelosi. If Cohen testifies and gets both Trump and Pence removed from office, don't you think Nancy will reward him for the sudden job promotion? That's why even a conscienceless prick of a lawyer would tell the truth in his shoes.

• Caesar

You mean the man that works for more than 10 years for the 45' president who surrounds himself only with the best people... is another convicted lier how many Trump people are convicted of that... maybe one of those liars told him that Mexico will pay for the wall, you maybe need to go under anonymous shame blue face for that reason you believe TRUMP

You can't stand the thought that the man you worship like a god may be a criminal, can you?

Because you are such a threat all blue and so on .

Would you in court address the Judge as " Look you buthole Judge "

why are you so triggered

• Davros

I find it quite amusing how much of a "Nikolai Yezhov" the Trump inner circle has done on Michael Cohen.

I can almost hear the airbrushes from way over here.

Are you sure it wasn't Republican Atheists, or Democrat Theists?

Honestly there would be no politicians if lying was removed as an MO. The problem with a divided country is, it's always the other side that are liars.

Well, I'm gonna drink some soup so enjoy asking questions while you still can.

BTW did I spell ''soup'' accurate? I think I did.