Poll: name a food or dish that looks unappetizing but tastes good?
- BarfingWhaleLv 712 months agoFavorite Answer
if you don't know what poi is it is basically the taro root. it's steamed, peeled, mashed with water into a paste that looks like purple glue. usually it is aged thus why it tastes sour but if you eat it on the fresher side it has a sweet taste.
i live in Hawaii but it's not as popular here as many think. people still eat it but it's not like everyone here eats it or eats it daily. my family we only eat it when we are having laulau or kalua pig. if im eating it just as is and it's aged then i like to cut it with sugar to sweeten it. if you ever eaten gau it has a similar texture to that but a little more runny. gau is the chinese dessert.
- runningman022003Lv 712 months ago
- ɱs. sρε૮ƭα૮ℓεLv 712 months ago
Many soups and chilis.
- Candid ChrisLv 712 months ago
Have caught an 'ugly-fish" it's sorta like a sea-bass BUT UGLY. Was going to let it go but didn't, it was tasty.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Wire and StringLv 712 months ago
- Lucious DinsmoreLv 712 months ago
- Kevin K.Lv 412 months ago
- 12 months ago
pineapple pizza i swear I SWEAR IT TASTES GOODSource(s): I'm italian you can trust my pizza advice
- .Lv 712 months ago
- HurricainLv 712 months ago