My boyfriend and i have been hiding our relationship at work for two years?

My boyfriend and I although we work at the same location we work in different departments. He is on one side of the building i am on the other. We have been hiding our relationship really well but, I think someone in his department saw us out together and now she is telling people. My bf has had the flu for over a... show more My boyfriend and I although we work at the same location we work in different departments. He is on one side of the building i am on the other. We have been hiding our relationship really well but, I think someone in his department saw us out together and now she is telling people.

My bf has had the flu for over a week so I called out to stay home with him and this particular woman noticed we weren’t at work the same days. So when we both came back to work when he felt better she went up to him and asked hm were we dating our messing around. Then she said “she was probably at home taking care of you”

She then told him “well i was trying to figure out if something was going on because she’s way younger than you and she doesn’t seem like your type”
She keeps talking about me to other people so I’m pretty sure she has caught on to us dating

Is it time for a new job? Or should i switch to another shift ?