I have a 2006 scion xb with 145,000 miles and it randomly hesitates when im accelerating from a stop or stop light?

Update: i got a fuel cleansing done and the problem went away for a day then when it came back i went to autozone thinking it might be a sensor issue he thinks the mass airflow is dirty so i clean the sensor and drove the car and that worked for a day as well only difference is it happened only once during my 20 minute... show more i got a fuel cleansing done and the problem went away for a day then when it came back i went to autozone thinking it might be a sensor issue he thinks the mass airflow is dirty so i clean the sensor and drove the car and that worked for a day as well only difference is it happened only once during my 20 minute drive home and during that hesitation i was on a steep incline other than that it hasnt happend, so im trying to figure out is it a fuel issue or another sensor is giving me crap