Am I too old to move out of state?

I feel like I am too old to move out of state. I am 27 yrs old and I would love to move to Florida from Missouri. I am in the process of saving tons of money for it to happen one day. Do you think I will be too old? I wish I could do it now and while I am in my 20s. But I might have to wait until I am in my early 30s. Will I be too old? Do you think I am missing out not moving right now? I feel really anxious and excited about it. It cannot come quick enough.

1 year ago

Do you know what the average age is in Florida? You won't be considered too old there.

• 1 year ago

Find a job there and move there IMMEDIATELY. Life is not for people who wait. By living there you may find that it was just an illusion or that it really works for you. Don't waste any time thinking, just go!

you're too young. most folks wait until retirement to move to florida.

Not even slightly too old. Not even 30 yet?? Jeez dude, get half a clue.

what? that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. you can move wherever you want, whenever you want, whatever age you are......

and honestly all you need is a job there, and a few months rent. you don't have to wait 3+ years....

Why would you be too old to move anywhere??? Go, fly free!