Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

So what do we do about SOA who says Trump and his people are the enemy?

Trump never stated anyone as the enemy so this is uncalled for!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

FALSE! Trump regularly throws out that "enemy of the people" label.

"The New York Times reporting is false. They are a true ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!" 8:49 AM - Feb 20, 2019 @realDonaldTrump

"...The Fake News Media, the true Enemy of the People, must stop..." 7:03 AM - Oct 29, 2018 @realDonaldTrump

Not enough? Need more? From wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enemy_of_the_people#...

On February 17, 2017, President of the United States Donald Trump declared on Twitter that The New York Times, NBC News, ABC, CBS, and CNN were "fake news" and the "enemy of the people".[23] Trump repeated the assertion on February 24 at the Conservative Political Action Conference, saying, "A few days ago I called the fake news the enemy of the people and they are. They are the enemy of the people."[24][4] At a June 25, 2018 rally in South Carolina, Trump singled out journalists as "fake newsers" and again called them "the enemy of the people."[25][26]

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Because liberals prefer to peek in a neighbor's window and judge them rather then look into a mirror and judge themselves..

• Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Oh the irony

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

To Trump the enemy is the press, facts, and honesty.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I never said that. I said Trump and his supporters are the enemy towards the USA.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Says the enemy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.