Holy Vengeance asked in PetsRodents · 10 months ago

Iphones vs smart phones; which is superior?

I want to know which type of cell phone is superior over all when it comes to speed, durability, ease of use, battery power, and camera capabilities.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Iphone vs smart phones or sumsung, either way most smart phones use the android operating system so will jst answer in this way. I have used iphone and sumsung smart phones, both phones are good but i realy prefer sumsung. In my experience with the phones ive used i found iphone had was good at saving battery, early software updates, like i would get a newer version of whattsap before my sumsung friends would. But the thing i hated most about iphone was that it never made me feel like i owned it. And thats why I mostly love sumsung cause i made it look and feel the way i wanted it.

• Holy Vengeance
      Lv 5
      9 months agoReport

Congratulations! You've earned the best answer and 10 points. Thank you for your fairly good answer Edward.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I thought an iphone is a smartphone.

It's a multitasking cellphone.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

none, iphones just offer a simpler ui than smart phones do

• 10 months ago

I will always love iPhone better

Source(s): My opinion
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

iPhones are smartphones. Samsung typically leads with slightly better hardware, but Apple leads with overall hardware, operating system, and app combination. Apple develops its hardware and operating system in-house and coordinated with each other. Android phone makers such as Samsung do not. The Android operating system comes from Google and must be modified to fit each phone make/model.

• DCM5150
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

Android does not NEED to be modified for the phones. The carriers and phone manufacturers modify it to brand their own phones. You can root nearly any phone and load the pure Android version on it if you want (subject to memory and hardware limitations)

• 10 months ago

Iphones are smart phones, and what is best changes every 3months or so. Samsung almost always has a model that is more capable than an iPhone, though. They tend to push the technology, where Apple waits to 'perfect' it first. I put perfect in quotes because that was what they used to do, but not they don't push the envelope much because they don't have to. Enough Apple fans would by a turd if they painted it white, that they don't have to try too hard to be innovative anymore.

• P
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Currently the iPhone XS Max beats the newly released Samsung S10 by a few hairs in most speed benchmarks so there you go. Otherwise both are great phones. In the end it really depends on what OS you really want to be using, since they do function differently. For some power users iPhones may have too many restrictions, but sometimes android phones can feel like the wild west with how disjoint some of the apps\settings are compared to the iPhone, so chose your poison. :) You will be happy with either one if you chose a quality phone. There's certainly some cheap, but very poorly made android phones out there where Apple phones are far more consistent.

• SRΛSC
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

An iPhone is a smartphone. So by default either win.

• Arsal10 months agoReport

iPhone X. It is one of the latest smartphones launched by Apple on the occasion of their 10th Anniversary so obviously it has a lot of latest technology and features. Read this blog to know more about iPhone X
      https://www.alphasmartphones.co.uk/blog/2019/01/28/cheapest-way-buy-iphone-x/

• Cei
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

I still use my old Nokia. 15 years old, the battery lasts for over a week and it just works. It does what I need - make phone calls and the occasional text.

So it ticks all the boxes for durability, battery life and ease of use.

However it does not do the internet thing, never understood why I want internet and email on my phone I have a laptop for that nonsense. It does not take photos, again I don't understand why I want a phone to take photos, I own a very good camera for that sort of thing.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I like android more. I never actually owned an apple product and never will.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.