Spot the fallacy:?

"My god is real, because i have a personal relationship with him."

There is no fallacy in that, Einstein. Everything we know comes down to personal experiences, even the results of scientific experiments. You really didn't think that through, did you?

• Retief

That isn't a question, you supply the fallacy in your post. The point of Yahoo is to ask a question, not make a statement.

I'm a Christian myself.

But, someone who says that God is real just because they have a "personal relationship" with Him expects you to accept his/her word that God exists.

• Sunnyside

Yes, but the same is true of all evangelism.
      (There is no valid, verifiable evidence for the existence of any god).

I can spot the grammar error: no comma before "because" if it's the reason for what happens in the first clause. Comma before "because" if it introduces an afterthought in the second clause.

you do not decide what is real. just because you believe does not make it happen. Real to you, subjectively, is not necessarily real in fact, objectively.

since it's intuitive, probably the affective or appeal to faith fallacy and it's unfalsifiable

It may be a fallacy if using that as an argument for God's existence against those who do not have a relationship with God.

The main argument for God's existence, and a scientific one at that, is the creation (Rom 1:19-20). An athee-evo would call someone an utterly complete idiotic imbecile if they claimed that a walking robot was not created, but rather came about from a can of Campbell's Primordial Soup put out in the sun a billion years too long; however, somehow with a walking protein nano robot, we are told by them that's exactly what happened, huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA0xLVCb-OA

Youtube thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-uuk4Pr2i8

Youtube thumbnail

None...mind your own business just like you'd like the theists to

• Sunnyside

Atheists tried doing that, but the theists got out of hand. Until the theists start minding their own business, their fallacious arguments are fair game.

Your life is based on atheism you're such a loser.

• Sunnyside

I don't know of anyone who bases their life on atheism; that would be like basing your life on not speaking Hungarian, disliking sushi, or never wearing those fur hats with ear flaps.

Not a question - reported.

• It is a question. The Asker is asking if you can spot the fallacy.

I have shown the fallacy in my answer.