Yahoo answers is not working for firefox or chrome, but is working for Microsoft internet. Are they having some major problem?

Maybe they're doing a promotion with Microsoft and blocked all the others?

Update:

Could some jerkoff have infected my account with a virus? But I saw dozens of people saying the same thing today.

Update 2:

go scr** yourself libcrusher, stop moving my questions.

Update 3:

I can't answer anything or post a question at all on chrome or firefox since sunday. Microsoft works fine.

Update 4:

lol not quite sure why libcrusher got butthurt about it.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Best Answer

they just corrected the problem. it happened to everybody.

• 9 months ago

I have not had any issues with Firefox under Linux - do not use Windows, although that is how my smart tv is reported, but it too uses a Linux kernel.

• 9 months ago

YA is working fine with Chrome. No one has hacked your email account. If you look at the bottom of the screen you will see a statement about Google and captcha codes. Google has copyright on captcha software.

You can read the full explanation. Check your email inbox..

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

ReCAPTCHA service prevents multiple answers after the Chinese fiasco.

• Smoking Joe
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

I can't answer anything or post a question at all on chrome or firefox since sunday. Microsoft works fine.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

I'm running it on Chrome right now with no problems.

• CarolOklaNola
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Have tried Edge as your browser. YA has not supported Internet Explorer, such is NOT Microsoft since 2014. Microsoft IS A BROWSER. You are babbling coherent nonsense and making accusations..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.