Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 years ago

Why does everyone think I’m weird?

I have no friends at school, I do play on the baseball team and I have some people I talk to but they’re not really friends. I don’t really talk during school but during baseball I talk and everyone thinks I’m really weird. I don’t understand it. At all. Everyday I say perfectly normal things and people always say in a voice which indicates that they think I’m also stupid “ you’re so weird bob” (my names not really bob) also I actually am very smart yet just about everyone thinks I’m a dumba$s. I will talk about something and then everyone always disagrees with me even when I’m totally right and they say, “no you fckng dumba$s. I try to be funny but I feel like no one understands me. I also work and at work the people react totally different to me. They all truly think I’m funny and cool. I’ve had many coworkers tell me I’m very smart.

Don’t tell me my teammates are just jealous of me or something. THEY TRULY FEEL THAT IM WEIRD AND DUMB. Why do they feel that way about me? It’s really starting to wear on me.

Favorite Answer

I'm assuming that you're in high school... I can only assume that your schoolmates and teammates are acting this way because they've had a certain view of you and that can be hard to change instantly. I encourage that you try not to reach out to them so much or try to go out of your way to talk to them, instead, try to talk to teammates that you don't really talk to, same with people at your school. After a while, they may get a new perception of you and try to reach out to you instead, and you can go from there.

Also, maybe they have a different sense of humor than you so they don't relate to your jokes. Same with what you say, they might just not be able to relate to you.

Wish you the best of luck! And you have your whole life ahead of you so don't sweat over a few jerks that you're not going to have to be with your whole life

They may just not be your type of people. High school ( if you’re in high school) is a time to realize who you are and what you want to be. A lot of people experience this kind of stuff, but push through it! Look at joining groups that suit your interests! Usually people who like similar things will get along! If not, it’s onlg 4 years then you have your whole life!

Your a loner like me own it

They probably have masturbation dreams about you.

nnaybe you need to ask thenn this question