Enmity of Iran with Israel is so expensive. USA won't remove sanctions if Iran continues it. Do you agree Iran will never get rich so?

Cost of sanctions is high. Cost of buying missiles to hit Israel is not cheap, too. Iran paid $17 bn to arm Hezbollah with precision missiles only. Other costs of Hezbollah alone aside. Of course, Hezbollah will be alley of Iran with this cost. Of course, if it can. Others money to Hamas and Syria and Iraq wars exist, too. Iranian officials say sanctions made Iran such poor now, but I think wars are more a problem financially than only sanctions. Iran is selling oil even though limited and has alleys like Russia and China and even India. Each of them are enough for Iran if buy all oil from Iran I think... Maybe even more room exists.... I didn't calculate, but it should be so.

Thanks!

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

all muslim countries will destroy themselves just because they are Muslim

1 year ago

English translation please.

• Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

and you claim to be an expert on th english language I understood Perfectly