Help with vagina issues?

A couple weeks ago I had a “UTI” that was so bad I couldn’t get out of the bathroom. It hurt so bad and I felt like I had to pee all day. I went to the doctor the day after the symptoms got bad and my results came back that I didn’t have a uti, she still perscibed antibiotics and sent my pee in to a lab. They... show more A couple weeks ago I had a “UTI” that was so bad I couldn’t get out of the bathroom. It hurt so bad and I felt like I had to pee all day. I went to the doctor the day after the symptoms got bad and my results came back that I didn’t have a uti, she still perscibed antibiotics and sent my pee in to a lab. They called me a couple days later and said I should stop taking them because I don’t have a uti, I kept taking them even though it wasn’t helping. It got better but it hasn’t completely gone away. I have a doctors appointment to go back in a week because it’s booked but I just had sex that wasn’t painful and we used lube and after words I started bleeding really bad (my period isn’t for a good 2 weeks and the blood was bright red and not thick like period blood) does anyone know what this could be? I’m going to the doctors but like I said it’s in a week and I’m so scared I can’t stop crying. Any suggestions?
2 answers 2