My leg has been broken for 7 months why isn’t it healed yet?

It was a major break a compound fracture in my tibia and fibula and it’s still not healed.Why?Did they not set it in place right did I move it out of place by crutching around?i just don’t understand how a bone can be broken for this long.Ive heard cases where it’s not unusual for these type of fractures to not... show more It was a major break a compound fracture in my tibia and fibula and it’s still not healed.Why?Did they not set it in place right did I move it out of place by crutching around?i just don’t understand how a bone can be broken for this long.Ive heard cases where it’s not unusual for these type of fractures to not heal for up to a year but seriously a year I have no job or insurance And I can’t see my doctor anymore because the 3 month grace period is over and without a working leg I can’t make money.Is there any hope?Will it ever heal?heres a picture of the latest x Ray