Does anyone have a .pdf of a 2000 Honda Passport repair manual or a Haynes repair manual for a 2000 Honda Passport? Thanks.?

Favorite Answer

The chance of you finding one here, or anywhere else for free is just about zero. I realize that you're probably poor as dirt, but if you at least have a debit card and $40 in the bank you should go online and order a FACTORY service manual. DO NOT waste your time with Haynes. You can get one on eBAY on CD for under $30 and maybe $10 for priority shipping. Remember 1989-2002, not before or after. Here's one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-Honda-Passport-Shop-...

Take a trip to your local library. Find the book you're looking for and then you can make your own .pdf.

I would if I had the money.

• sdfs10 months agoReport

I don't need the entire thing just the section on replacing the water pump and timing belt. If this 30 dollar book even has the specific information I need.

• Ron

No, you tight ***. GO to a parts store and spend 15 bucks