Rurouni Kenshin vs Inuyasha in a sword battle. Who would win and why?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Kenshin is way more skilled at using a sword than Inuyasha is but since Inuyasha has superhuman strength and a magical sword that would give him the victory over Kenshin.

But if Kenshin had strength like a half demon and a magical sword too, he would definitely defeat Inuyasha

• 1 year ago

Rurouni, of course. Just look at that opening. Do you think Inuyasha could do half of that without his superhuman strength?

1 year ago

Rorouni Kenshin, way more skilled swordsman. InuYasha relies on the power of his sword, rather than skill. InuYasha wins though, for being half demon, and having a magic sword.

• 1 year ago

Kenshin wins.

Why? Because they're both fictional characters meaning the author controls outcomes, and in this case, I'm the author. I like Kenshin better so I'll make him win.

• Diana
      1 year agoReport

As an Otaku, I consider this to be a non-answer.

• Raditz
    1 year ago

A mere human being with a normal sword.

Against

A half-youkai with a magic sword.

No matter how skillful Kenshin was, he can't beat someone with superhuman abilities and a magic sword.