What brand of televisions is the best when it comes to durability, visual colors, and HD (high definition) picture quality?

BQ: What retail store is the best place to buy this brand of televisions in question? I seriously need to know the best brand of televisions when it comes to durability, visual colors, and HD (high definition) picture quality and the best retail store to buy 1 of them. Please take this question with deadly... show more BQ: What retail store is the best place to buy this brand of televisions in question?

I seriously need to know the best brand of televisions when it comes to durability, visual colors, and HD (high definition) picture quality and the best retail store to buy 1 of them. Please take this question with deadly seriousness and please give me a source or 2 with your answers, if any of you can! That'd be greatly appreciated.