Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

How do I find spiritual enlightenment?

I know I need this, for peace.

• Sariah
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

It sounds logical to come here and ask us. After all, we can plug in to our portals and retrieve words of infinite wisdom to help you. You have recognized you need peace in your heart and soul.

As you wonder to and fro, you pickup bits of important info but still not what feels peaceful for you.

The following is in part from an article: A real story of a young man needing light and enlightenment.

"I asked the Lord specifically for help in finding the word or phrase I needed. Humility filled my entire being. I had done all in my power to find an answer but had not been able to find a solution on my own. I truly needed direct help.

I found a quiet, private place to pray, and there I knelt and poured out my heart to my Heavenly Father. As I concluded my prayer, a word flashed into my mind: enlightenment. Then the phrase light and enlightenment followed. Joy swept through me. My prayer had been answered. (End)"

Ask Father in Heaven to send you the Holy Spirit, to lead, guide and direct you. You must end your prayer with "in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." So many prayers go unanswered because they are not asked in the name of Jesus Christ.

I wish you well. I love you.

• Sariah
      1 year agoReport

Thank you for your faith and trust. Like Jesus, go forth and do good works. I am Christian and love all. For me, listen to a few videos of young Messianic Jews. They're incredible...
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_GsKLJc...

• Raja
    1 year ago

Read the following text and see whether it works for your spiritual enlightenment.

God never bothers who believes in Him. God doesn't watch each and every human being at the same time and cannot live with each and everyone to guide them. These works are done by the spirits. God had created different kinds of spirits for various purposes. He had made the spirits to watch, guide and determine the destiny of the human beings from their daily activities, talks and thoughts too. Your past determines your present and your present determines your future. God has given freewill to all creatures including human beings. According to this, all human beings have all right to live a life as they wish. But if it happens to be bad and hurts someone, they have to face the consequences. These consequences are created by spirits. It's a natural system. After death no one lives in any form. Heaven and hell are only for spirits, not for human beings. Spirits are separate elements. A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, intelligence, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. After death all spirits which accompanied a person quit and go to different places searching new bodies. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

• 1 year ago

Jesus tells us how in the Bible. Sri Ramana Maharshi tells us how in his teachings. Do everything that Jesus says to do. Everything literally. Baring that, obey Matthew 25:31-46 and you will go to Heaven after your body dies.

• 1 year ago

Reading his word. Start in the New Testament. Before you read, pray to God in Jesus name to give you faith to believe in his Son Jesus the Christ, ( meaning the Savior) . Trust him that he has heard you when you start reading. After you are done reading, pray again from your heart and tell Jesus that you want to learn of him, who he is and confess your sins and tell him to forgive you. Tell him that you want to feel his presence and his countenance looking upon you and feel his joy. Every day, because he sees your need and that you are seeking him. Believe me when I tell you this, that Christ face is a shining bright light when he reveals himself to you. You won't see his face with these fleshy eyes but you are going to feel it! as the Holy Spirit reveals him to you. That is one awesome enlightenment. Also as you continue reading about him, he will reveal more and more, that you will never be the same.

Jesus said in John 14:21 below:

John 14:21

21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and MANIFEST Myself to him.”

Matthew 11:27-30

27 All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.

28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am [f]gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

1 year ago

Well, the last time I was enlightened by spirits I cracked a tooth on my friend's head, lost a pair of underwear and broke the heel on my best shoes. So, wouldn't recommend it.

Jesus can kiss my naturally white ****. But I doubt the poof would.

• 1 year ago

There is another Q&A site Quora that has a ton of info on spiritual awareness and enlightenment. There are also spiritual teachers with a big presence on Youtube such as Rupert Spira, Eckhart Tolle and Mooji.

1 year ago

Avoid all present beliefs and read between the lines before the lights go out

1 year ago

Jesus is the portal into another dimension: God’s kingdom here on earth.

Find out who He is and step over that invisible line called ‘trust’ to enter here.

• brmxld
    1 year ago

After the bowl is smoked

1 year ago

Jesus is the light of the world

Find Jesus

1 year ago

Finding it isn't the hard part.

Hard part's keeping it.

• Smartassawhip
      1 year agoReport

That is the truest thing I've read here, It is written: "Once you find the path never leave the path for you may never find the path again." I speak from experience,