Going on cruise to Florida and Bahamas. Can I use a fake id in the Bahamas?

I’m young and dumb. And I want to get a fake id but don’t want to waste my money if it’s not going to work. I look around 20 just depends on how I dress or put some makeup on. But even if I did get caught I’m under way under 18 so I don’t think anything could happen. And as long as I say my mom didn’t know anything... show more I’m young and dumb. And I want to get a fake id but don’t want to waste my money if it’s not going to work. I look around 20 just depends on how I dress or put some makeup on. But even if I did get caught I’m under way under 18 so I don’t think anything could happen. And as long as I say my mom didn’t know anything about it right? I know some of y’all are like omg alcohol is so bad but look alike or two drinks isn’t gonna kill me. I mean i could always just ask my mom to get me the drinks. But what’s the fun in that? So can I use a US state fake id in the Bahamas?