Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 11 months ago

What’s a good safe place I can live not too crowded warm fairly decent living?

There has to be at least some fair enough living nothing too crowded but not entirely a small town here is some states I’d like Utah ... North Carolina .... Florida (maybe) Tennessee (maybe) any other ideas good small towns? In these states..

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Slyva, North Carolina is quite lovely. It’s a small mountain town with tons of charm. I’d also suggest Elizabethton, Tennessee. I currently live in Florida and wouldn’t particularly recommend it, but towns like Crystal River and Ocala are decent. If you’re open to other states, my home state of Arkansas is full of cute small towns. The Fayetteville area is beautiful and very affordable.

• 11 months agoReport

Thanks

• Login to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

Go get you a steak

• 11 months agoReport

Haha what’s this mean???

• 11 months ago

For me, I will choose Egypt and nothing but Egypt. I got so charmed with its destinations, food, traditions, and a lot of things that I really wanna do there.

• 11 months ago

Texas, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Anywhere in the south

• Rajiv11 months agoReport

Ay who downvoted my answer?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

anywhere in Australia

• 11 months ago

Central Texas... much better cost of living then any where else in the states and weather isnt to bad... I am meaning between the Waco and Austin area... jobs are also available there..

• 11 months ago

Lahaina Hawaii but rent is through the roof.

• 11 months ago

Utah is not warm. In those other states, there are plenty of small towns within a short distance from the cities, such as Nashville, Atlanta, Charlotte, Tallahassee, etc. You can be within a short drive of the facilities of a city while still living in a small town atmosphere. I know people who live in Hendersonville, TN- just outside Nashville- who love it.

• 11 months agoReport

I’ve been to st George it’s warm trust me 👌

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

any states will work. just find a place a bit out of town. Like where the farms are located if you dont like crowded place.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Go get you a steak

and steak

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.