Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 10 months ago

My friend found out I was the one cyber bullying her what should I do?

I have this friend named Kimberly who I have been friends with for 5 years now since we were in 6th grade, for about a month now I have been cyber bullying her on an anonymous Instagram account. I call her ugly, fat, stupid and I even tell her to kill herself. I am not happy about this, I did it for fun and I did laugh but recently she found out it was me because I sit next to her friend Alexia in class and Alexia saw me texting Kimberly on Instagram and she took my phone and said "are you talking to Kimberly? let me say hi to her". and Alexia saw the text messages that I send to Kimberly and at lunch time she went and told Kimberly that it's me, that i'm the one who sends those messages which is true. Now she won't even talk to me, she hates me and I am all alone at school now. What should I do? I hate this.

You need to do some serious apology and never do this kind of thing again

um. yeah. That's nothing to laugh or joke about, people have self-esteem issues and anxiety and all of it can lead to depression or worse, suicide. Your "friend" has every right to be upset with you. If she is gracious enough to give you a chance to apologize, you better mean it and pour your heart into that apology to save your "friendship" if it's actually worth it to you.

Jerk, people have committed suicide over this type of bullying, may ou find eternity in hell.

get some help

You are an asshole. I hope you can change your ways before it’s to late.

Nothing just STOP doing that ‘for fun’. If it was only the fat ugly and stupid stuff I’d say what you did was wrong but not the end of the world and you’d make new friends if you stopped.. but the last part you’re screwed if your friend tells the office about it.

• e9601:

You are one sick person. Grow up and seek mental help. What a loser you are.

What you did was sick and now everyone knows what you did. You should be ashamed for the rest of your life. You played with fire and you got burnt.

i probably wouldnt talk to you either if you did that to nne, you could try apologizing if you think it can help

Are you that jealous of her that you feel the need to do that to her and say those things to her? you feel bad now just because you got caught, you need mental help.