My friend found out I was the one cyber bullying her what should I do?

I have this friend named Kimberly who I have been friends with for 5 years now since we were in 6th grade, for about a month now I have been cyber bullying her on an anonymous Instagram account. I call her ugly, fat, stupid and I even tell her to kill herself. I am not happy about this, I did it for fun and I did... show more I have this friend named Kimberly who I have been friends with for 5 years now since we were in 6th grade, for about a month now I have been cyber bullying her on an anonymous Instagram account. I call her ugly, fat, stupid and I even tell her to kill herself. I am not happy about this, I did it for fun and I did laugh but recently she found out it was me because I sit next to her friend Alexia in class and Alexia saw me texting Kimberly on Instagram and she took my phone and said "are you talking to Kimberly? let me say hi to her". and Alexia saw the text messages that I send to Kimberly and at lunch time she went and told Kimberly that it's me, that i'm the one who sends those messages which is true. Now she won't even talk to me, she hates me and I am all alone at school now. What should I do? I hate this.