Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearXbox · 1 year ago

Why do people claim Grand Theft Auto IV had so much to do and had 'enjoyable' missions?

Hadn't realize running around the empty Liberty City with annoying, dull and mediocre characters when not searching for pigeons to shoot accounted for 'so much to do' and that missions like Bleed Out or any mission that made you deal with the broken combat/cover system, collision detection, driving mechanics and jump & climbing controls or the zero mid-mission check points and relentless Police was considered 'enjoyable'.

• P
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

You've pointed out some very real flaws in it, but that's kind of how it's always been. The game obviously isn't for everyone. People like GTA for it's very interactive open world format, the graphics, cars and the guns. I do find many of the missions tedious or often challenging in a very annoying way so I can see where you are coming from. Previously there wasn't a lot of other games out that really did that much better of a job so you take what you can get.

1 year ago

I really enjoyed GTA IV. I give it a 9/10. But holy crap GTAV is the greatest game I have ever played! 10/10! I loved the fact that you got to play as 3 very interesting characters who’s stories coalesced perfectly. The driving was better, the missions were more enjoyable, and the gameplay was improved.

I would love to see GTA6 take place in cities around the globe while maintaining their multiple player system.