Wait a second, Since HPD mistakenly raided Dennis Tuttle and Information Retrieval mistakenly nabbed Harry Buttle looking for Harry Tuttle,?

does that mean that there is actually a Dennis Buttle out there that's actually doing stuff? I mean, this stuff is on the 10 o'clock news, and it so closely parallels the events and names in the movie Brazil that For a second there I had to search my memory about BOTH the movie Brazil, and current events... show more does that mean that there is actually a Dennis Buttle out there that's actually doing stuff? I mean, this stuff is on the 10 o'clock news, and it so closely parallels the events and names in the movie Brazil that For a second there I had to search my memory about BOTH the movie Brazil, and current events to remember where I knew the name from, and which was which. Or, is it like the predictive nature of the Simpsons episodes? And, where would Archibald "Harry" Tuttle fit into all this?
1 answer 1