How to get from rotterdam ferry port to the main city?

So I'm going to rotterdam via ferry but since this is my first holiday, I'm worrying a bit. How would I get from the ferry port to the main city where the attractions are, would I need to take a train, I'm just worried of getting lost in Rotterdam.

P.s. I've booked this holiday with national holidays

• 1 year ago

Checkout amsterdam taxi service below

• 1 year ago

If you're with National Holidays they will deal with it for you. Bus transfer?

• Orla C
    1 year ago

There's a train connection into Rotterdam, and locals speak English quite well. You'll be fine.

• 1 year ago

Chill out man you're in Rotterdam, just ask your tour rep. Most Dutch people speak English as well as Dutch, German and French.

• mal g
      1 year agoReport

Ferry docks at Europoort, which is nearly 25 miles from Rotterdam.

• mal g
    1 year ago

Don't worry. There are free buses to Rotterdam Central (and Amsterdam) from Europoort. Just follow the foot passengers.

• P&O dock well out of town opposite Hook of Holland. There are taxis into town. However, if you have booked a holiday package, the company should provide a transfer.