I'm Mexican and I'm in favor of a wall with Mexico. I am in favor because the cartels export hundred of tons of drugs to America?

The violence and drug trafficking in Mexico will never end until the USA starts getting serious on not letting drugs into America. For example, the Sinaloa Cartel led by el Chapo is a multi-billion dollar enterprise. If you take the Sinaloa Cartel out of the map, there will be 1,000 other people trying to take... show more The violence and drug trafficking in Mexico will never end until the USA starts getting serious on not letting drugs into America.

For example, the Sinaloa Cartel led by el Chapo is a multi-billion dollar enterprise.

If you take the Sinaloa Cartel out of the map, there will be 1,000 other people trying to take over the market that the Sinaloa Cartel used to cover.

There will be even more death and violence in Mexico between the multiple cartels trying to take over the ruins of the Sinaloa Cartel.

In this case, we need a wall, as a basic measure, to cut off the USA from Mexico forever