Astrology says the most Cold Hearted, Narcissistic Unemotional signs are ♐♋♒♏♍♉?

Update: 1 Sagit
2 Cancer
3 Aquarius
4 Scorpio
5 Virgo
6 Taurus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a32RLrGSh_c
Update 2: Ofcourse anybody can be cold hearted and the rest but 90% of people agreed under the video
Update 3: I think taurus shouldnt be on the list and Cancer men only (there are cold cancer women like ariana grande and mariahlynn but every cancer male is cold). They are definitely the worst. 50cent, Mike Tyson, mma fighter Conor Mcgregor, Tom Cruise, Jon Jones, Jaden Smith, Bill Cosby all have cold unemotional... show more I think taurus shouldnt be on the list and Cancer men only (there are cold cancer women like ariana grande and mariahlynn but every cancer male is cold). They are definitely the worst. 50cent, Mike Tyson, mma fighter Conor Mcgregor, Tom Cruise, Jon Jones, Jaden Smith, Bill Cosby all have cold unemotional personality even when they speak and are narcissistic violent freaks, pervs and or women beaters. Is there any normal one out there?
Update 4: Even that creepy gay Cancer user Aaron on here who's also always obsessed about talking about cold and unemotional and who weirdly coldy and unemotionally never posts anything else. Ironically he's talking about himself thats why he's obsessed about talking about it like a common psycho creepy cancer... show more Even that creepy gay Cancer user Aaron on here who's also always obsessed about talking about cold and unemotional and who weirdly coldy and unemotionally never posts anything else. Ironically he's talking about himself thats why he's obsessed about talking about it like a common psycho creepy cancer male.

If we're being totally honest I have yet to meet any millennial 24-36 years old who didnt act cold, narcissistic, and unemotional and care about anything other than an iphone.
Update 5: Nope Thanks to u (Aaron) for giving the visual of exactly what I said. And proving me right ;) I see you edited it and tried really hard to add a couple more words after your normal repetitive 3 word non emotional grunt to try and make yourself actually sound normal, fake and warm for the first time ever. Thats... show more Nope Thanks to u (Aaron) for giving the visual of exactly what I said. And proving me right ;)

I see you edited it and tried really hard to add a couple more words after your normal repetitive 3 word non emotional grunt to try and make yourself actually sound normal, fake and warm for the first time ever. Thats just your cold fake, manipulative, cancer side trying to con people. Didnt work :)
Update 6: No one's upset just happened to remember another perfect example of cold cancer males that others would know since you are monotously always in the answers stuck on the exact same thing in your life. You're the one obviously upset :D for whats going on years and years, Lol.
Update 7: And anybody trying to use reverse psychology just because they're mad they're on the list. I'm not the one who called you narcs whoever made the video did. My sign IS on the list we get called narcs all of the time. I  actually think a couple other signs shouldnt be on the list either.