Are questions about religious persecution in other countries permitted on R&S?

Or are they off-topic because this is the U.S.?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190...

• Davros
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

This is the English language section, not specifically the US section. US, UK and Aussie etc. portals just dump everyone into this same arena.

I think weshould be open to discussing religious persecution as it is clearly something that comes with the topic of religion and spirituality. It may not get many takers though depending on the subject.

• Davros
      1 year agoReport

Oops! I didn't actually realise Canada had their own portal. Sorry any Canadians out there - much love homies!

• sarah
    1 year ago

Russia is torturing Christians similar to the holocaust of the Jews. So much going on no one notices but the abuse and torture continues.

• 1 year ago

Yes, my child.

Don't listen to Fireball, my child. She's drunk and she doesn't know what she's doing right now, my child.

• 1 year ago

I believe I've heard people here say they are from Australia and England, so there are a number of English speaking countries represented here. But I don't get the impression there are too many people here who travel a whole lot. So, I don't think the topic is off base at all, but not sure you will get quality answers here.

1 year ago

The Russian Federation is a descendant of the Soviet Union that actually persecuted all religious people (Remember Stalin?) Why would situations like that surprise you if it happened today.

• Bill B
    1 year ago

Please don't try to apply logic to that one.