Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 year ago

Do all the Americans who use the royalty section use multiple accounts? Why doesn't Yahoo do something to stop these people.?

• John
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm American and I don't do the royalty topic. But yes, these have been moved all over lately and my guess is what you say - idiot Americans with many sock puppets. I think it was one of the princesses lately who mentioned being inundated by that crap on social media in general.

TD's = Idiot American sock puppets all around.

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

They are probably NOT American thumbs down, it's more than likely the Manx moron and his little boyfriend harrison with their multiple accounts doing it.

1 year ago

Because they are hand in glove.

1 year ago

I honestly don't know of ANY Americans, who use multiple accounts in the Royalty category. I know that the Manx moron has, and his little boyfriend harrison and one other. harrison is a so called "trusted moderator" and he protects his little boy friend, the Manx moron and only by reporting their obvious abuses to Yahoo, will something be done. I can't do it all by myself.

1 year ago

Oooo, poor baby! I am so sorry you are triggered, sweetie! Now run along and play in the traffic, poor baby!

1 year ago

It seems to be the Americans doesn't it, They have set themselves up as very credible intellectuals, but they have made numerous mistakes, I cannot for the life of me understand how they have the nerve to continue.

• 1 year ago

Americans and one Isle of Man resident.

• Robin
    1 year ago

simple because they stop caring alone time ago yahoo has there own troll that troll all sections 24/7

• Clo
      1 year agoReport

No, all Americans do not use multiple accounts. Do Australians, British, and others all have multiple accounts?

1 year ago

"These people"

o noze, it's a conspiracy!

• Christopher
      1 year agoReport

They're really all Russian trolls who use multiple accounts!

1 year ago

YAHOO does not limit user accounts. Just put a bandage on your widdle skinned knee, snowflake.

1 year ago

LOL. The Americans....

--kicked your sorry asses over 200 years ago

--bailed your asses out in both world wars

--steal your entertainers who migrate to America

And now you're complaining because they've been on here the past week to shatter your little mythical kingdom.

One word for that......

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Your sole success was in Grenada, the might of the American military against sugar cane farmers. Can we get some infantile American "whoops, whistles and cheers" for you? You are just another know nothing, loud mouthed, red necked American slob. Have a nice daAAAy!