Do you think racism goes both ways?

We all know about white privilege. But does that apply to racism? Can only white people be racist? Or do you think people of color can be racist in America? Why?
Update: Ok so edit: I do believe white privilege exists in America, you may disagree. I will not try and get you to agree with me. However, I do not believe that only white people can be racist. But i dont know if I would say that you can be racist towards a white person. There are no racial slurs for a white person. White... show more Ok so edit: I do believe white privilege exists in America, you may disagree. I will not try and get you to agree with me. However, I do not believe that only white people can be racist. But i dont know if I would say that you can be racist towards a white person. There are no racial slurs for a white person. White people have never been oppressed as a group. And thats barely scraping the surface. I just wanted to know other peoples opinions, which I respect if they are different from mine.