He has a secret foot fetish but denies sex from me and makes no attempts?

Been together almost 8 yrs and had sex only one time because I was a virgin waiting for marriage and he took my virginity. After he got my virginity he stopped being interested in sex; which I found odd. He told me the reason was because he hates condoms, I don't use birth control, and he does not want kids at... show more Been together almost 8 yrs and had sex only one time because I was a virgin waiting for marriage and he took my virginity. After he got my virginity he stopped being interested in sex; which I found odd. He told me the reason was because he hates condoms, I don't use birth control, and he does not want kids at the moment.

Flash forward we had a great weekend off but throughout the day his phone continuously got text notifications. His one male friend was texting about a game but my gut told me he was getting other texts from someone else under the title "Z" or it could have came from the friend, not sure. So he went to use the bathroom and I checked his phone. I logged in and saw a foot video ( I did not click on it) and I saw a text conversation.

One person said "Is that the same girl you were telling me about last week? Do you know her?" Then the other person replied "lol Idk, I'd love to f*ck her feet or get a foot job..send more videos"...
I could not tell who was talking because there were no names but my guess is the one who said they want to f**k her feet was my bf because he usually puts "lol" on everything and he has asked me for a foot job in the past.
Update: The text was under the title "Z" but I have no idea who he was talking to. When he came out of the bathroom he checked his phone. Then he put it down. I asked him why when I opened his phone a foot video popped up" He said "Idk, maybe I need to find a more secure password"...Then he showed... show more The text was under the title "Z" but I have no idea who he was talking to. When he came out of the bathroom he checked his phone. Then he put it down. I asked him why when I opened his phone a foot video popped up" He said "Idk, maybe I need to find a more secure password"...Then he showed me all the texts in his phone and emails. NOTHING WAS THERE !!!!!
Update 2: He denied knowing where it came from and also admitted that he likes my feet but the test could have came from anywhere and disappeared. He went on to say sometimes Android users or AT&T users complain that their tests "mysteriously disappear".....My gut told me he was lying. It was TOO much of a... show more He denied knowing where it came from and also admitted that he likes my feet but the test could have came from anywhere and disappeared. He went on to say sometimes Android users or AT&T users complain that their tests "mysteriously disappear".....My gut told me he was lying. It was TOO much of a coincidence because I know he has a foot fetish.
Update 3: ****Should I further investigate, trust him, or break up?*****

I feel like I've wasted 8 yrs if my life.