Am I Jordanian/Armenian/Lebanese?

The reason I’m asking the question is because idk how to respond to “what’s your background”.. My great grandparents were all born in Armenia, after the Armenian Genocide happened my great grandparents immigrated to Jordan and Lebanon after that my mums side are all born in Lebanon (including my grandmother and mother) and my dads side are all born in Jordan(including my grandfather and father and myself) so am I Jordanian? Lebanese? Or full Armenian?

Favorite Answer

Answer however you want. Most do not really care your history back two or three centuries.

Did you want your ETHNICITY that is Armenian.

If you want your nationality suggest you look on your passport.

Why are you just going back to great grandparents. If you want it all then go back ten more generations.

I

• Zirp

probably not.

If you don't have the nationality ("passport") , you are not legally Jordanian/Armenian/Lebanese.

If you don't speak the language, you are not ethnically Jordanian/Armenian/Lebanese.

You are the nationality of where you were born. Your ancestry is where your roots are from, where your ancestors "originally" came from. We don't know your ancesteral tree. Ask your parents.

American