Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Are the news reports true that Donald Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize or is this an Internet Hoax, read below NBC link?

I cannot see how anyone would give Donald Trump the Nobel Peace Prize and thought it was an Internet joke until I saw it was from NBC News so an accurate news source.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/japan-nominat...

Favorite Answer

I did read this....that the prime minister of China nominated Trump and I laughed out loud.

• Lv 7

Judy and Charlie two half wit brains that still can’t make one complete good brain.

• Sally

It's a hoax.

Obanga was awarded this prize for helping Michael vacuum the carpet.

• Leo

Anyone can be nominated, and virtually anyone can do the nominating.

Speaking later to reporters, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga gave the same reason for declining to comment, saying: "For the past 50 years, the Nobel committee has never revealed the identity of those recommending or those recommended for the award. And so based on this, I would like to refrain from making comments on this."

• Jim2

Your link https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/japan-nominat...

reports kind of a vague story. Something about some japanese newspaper saying Japan nominated Trump for a peace prize. They were happy that North Korea appeared to step back a bit.

In reality, North Korea is building weapons in secret, Satellite photos show. They're done testing, now they are building.

Yes, Japan leader Abe nominated Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize because of the North Korea denuclearization treaty with Kim Jung Un.

Haha! I guess the trade war is about to end!

hope not. Trump is the antichrist.

Trump has sure done more to earn it than Obama ever did to earn his.

I'm DONE as a Human is this Trump crap is accurate.