Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Are the news reports true that Donald Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize or is this an Internet Hoax, read below NBC link?

I cannot see how anyone would give Donald Trump the Nobel Peace Prize and thought it was an Internet joke until I saw it was from NBC News so an accurate news source.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/japan-nominat...

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I did read this....that the prime minister of China nominated Trump and I laughed out loud.

• Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

Judy and Charlie two half wit brains that still can’t make one complete good brain.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

It's a hoax.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Obanga was awarded this prize for helping Michael vacuum the carpet.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Anyone can be nominated, and virtually anyone can do the nominating.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Speaking later to reporters, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga gave the same reason for declining to comment, saying: "For the past 50 years, the Nobel committee has never revealed the identity of those recommending or those recommended for the award. And so based on this, I would like to refrain from making comments on this."

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Your link https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/japan-nominat...

reports kind of a vague story. Something about some japanese newspaper saying Japan nominated Trump for a peace prize. They were happy that North Korea appeared to step back a bit.

In reality, North Korea is building weapons in secret, Satellite photos show. They're done testing, now they are building.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Yes, Japan leader Abe nominated Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize because of the North Korea denuclearization treaty with Kim Jung Un.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Haha! I guess the trade war is about to end!

• 10 months ago

hope not. Trump is the antichrist.

• 10 months ago

Trump has sure done more to earn it than Obama ever did to earn his.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I'm DONE as a Human is this Trump crap is accurate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.