Why do I hate North Carolina?

I am not very happy with where I live in North Carolina!! I am in Winston-Salem. First off, unlike Miami, Orlando, Nashville, Las Vegas, LA, New York City, San Francisco, Austin, Texas, Phoenix, etc., we lack nightlife and tall skyscrapers. Secondly, we lack tall skyscrapers, like you see in some of those cities. Third, commute time from one side to the other is only like 5 minutes, and I hate how we have a population lack problem here! Also, we lack crowded streets and colorful lights on at night and during the day and there there are no festivals here like Corn Maizes, Rodeos, Water Park Advertisements here, and jobs here are suffering!!! Not even Charlotte has it!! I think that HB2 in 2016 was a killer for this state! Needless to say, I hate North Carolina with a passion!!! Just look at this miserable empty road!!! Words cannot describe how much I hate North Carolina!!! NC is the only state in America in a recession!! The rest of the United States is not struggling to find jobs or to have a good economy! I feel as if I live in a state that is suffering!! I hate North Carolina with a passion!! I have been to Florida and other states, and when I do go to other states, I feel like a new man, and I always dread coming back to my what I wish I wasn’t coming back home to North Carolina!! I feel like there is too much political things here, too!! 😢 Why do I hate North Carolina so much?

Favorite Answer

North Carolina has way too many Negruhs. You're right to hate it except Boone, Asheville, and Wilmington.

• Foofa

Looks like you've answered your own question. Have a nice day.

Oh, come on. It's not that bad! BUT the sure do penalize you harshly for owning a motor vehicle. Personal property taxes, inspections, emissions testing which if your car isn't brand new results in $1000's of unnecessary repairs.

• paul

because First off, unlike Miami, Orlando, Nashville, Las Vegas, LA, New York City, San Francisco, Austin, Texas, Phoenix, etc., we lack nightlife and tall skyscrapers. Secondly, we lack tall skyscrapers, like you see in some of those cities. Third, commute time from one side to the other is only like 5 minutes, and I hate how we have a population lack problem here! Also, we lack crowded streets and colorful lights on at night and during the day and there there are no festivals here like Corn Maizes, Rodeos, Water Park Advertisements here, and jobs here are suffering!!! Not even Charlotte has it!! I think that HB2 in 2016 was a killer for this state! Needless to say, I hate North Carolina with a passion!!! Just look at this miserable empty road!!! Words cannot describe how much I hate North Carolina!!! NC is the only state in America in a recession!! The rest of the United States is not struggling to find jobs or to have a good economy! I feel as if I live in a state that is suffering!! I hate North Carolina with a passion!! I have been to Florida and other states, and when I do go to other states, I feel like a new man, and I always dread coming back to my what I wish I wasn’t coming back home to North Carolina!! I feel like there is too much political things here, too!! 😢 Why do I hate North Carolina so much?

• ?

because you love the rat race-- you'll regret leaving!