I am trying to find a new Isekai manga,anime,or light novel to read. I think I may have read all of the ones that peaked my interest though.?

{Series I've Read/Watched}

- In another World with my smartphone (both)

- I'm a Spider, so what? (read)

- Death March (both)

-That time I got reincarnated as a slime (both)

-Overlord (watched)

-Tondemo Skill de Isekai

- Tenseishichatta yo

- In another world I'm called the Black Healer

- When killing Slimes for 300 years I maxed my level unknowingly

-Konjiki no Moji Tsukai

- No game No life

- Problem Children are coming from another world, aren't they

-Sword Art Online (hated it. didn't even want to finish it)

-Log Horizon (started it the day I post this)

-World Customize Creator

-Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku

...

I think that is all of them. I hope I didn't miss any. I have seen all of these since the year began. I hope someone is up to the challenge of helping find a new one for me to watch/read. I' have gotten through all of the manga and anime that interested me. I am starting to comb through the light novel list now.

Please and Thank you.

And now I've started and caught up on Cheat Pharmacist's Slow Life

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Here are some shoujo styled isekai... Most of them are from korean light novels that are later adapted to manhwa... you can read the light novels if you'd prefer

They Say I Was Born a King's Daughter

The main character is a female who was murdered in her previous life. She wakes up as a baby in a different world where people have magic, but only males can use magic and as a result, women are heavily oppressed in this world. It just happens that the main character is reborn as a princess in a world where women are treated as less than humans.

Who Made Me a Princess/ Suddenly Became a Princess

The main character used to read this light novel called "The Lovely Princess" in which one of the character, Athanasia, has the same name as our main character. The sad thing about the light novel is that, even though Athanasia is a princess, her father never loved her and in the end of the story, her father sentenced Athanasia to be executed for being framed for attempting to kill her sister. Our main character suddenly dies from overdosing from sleeping pills and wakes up as baby Athanasia in "The Lovely Princess" universe. Now, knowing the predicament that she will undergo, our main character attempts to change her fate.

I am a Child of this House/ I am child of House Castillo

The main character died in the previous life and is reborn as the daughter of a prostitute who constantly abuses her. One day her mother sent her to this man, the head of the House Castillo, claiming that she gave birth to his daughter and demands money for giving birth to his daughter. Witness the life of Estelle, as she becomes gets to live with her father as part of the House Castilo.

Daughter of the Emperor

The main character dies and is reborn as a daughter of the Emperor, who also happens to be a tyrant.

Empress in Another World

The main character is a normal high school student trying to take her college entrance exam when she almost got hit by a train. When she woke up, she was in a forest in another world. She was taken in by the duke family, only to be offered as the concubine of an old, ugly king. Good thing is, the king was murdered, and the new king takes her in as the queen. However, the main character must face the poisonous circle of other candidates in a battle for the royal seat. Can she attract the loyalty and affection of the men and women she needs on her side to survive?

Doctor Elise

The main character used to be a corrupted empress who was sentenced to death. She was reborn in the present day, where she retained her memories of her previous life. Hoping to change her ways, the main character studies hard and becomes a surgeon. However, the main character dies again and wakes up in her previous life, before she was wedded to the emperor. Now, knowing she was sent back in time, the main character will use her knowledge as a surgeon to change the mistakes she committed in the past.

Japanese Light Novel/Manga

You've mentioned a lot of japanese isekai genre, so I don't know if you'd like these ones:

Mushoku Tensei - Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu

The main character used to be a NEET, who is hated by his family. One day, the main character saves a bunch of high school students from being hit by a truck. He probably died because when he woke, he's a baby; a child of two loving parents in a world of magic and fantasy creatures. Born in a new life, our main character decides to change his life, overcoming the fears from his past life.

Red River (manga but also shoujo) (warning: very old manga but good story)

The main character falled within the water in her bathtub and finds herself in the ancient civilization of the Hittite Empire. Now our main character must find a way back to 20th Century Japan, while trying to escape the dangers of an evil queen and life in an ancient civilization.

Jin

A neurosurgeon encounters a fetus in his patient's brain. After some weird encounter with his patient and the fetus sample, he falls down and wakes up in 19th century Japan, introducing his modern medical skills in the time period where people don't even know the existence of penicillin.

The drawings are quite realistic and the main character is a badass doctor.

1 year ago

try this Isekai Kenkokuki / Different World Foundation / Otherworld Nation Founding Chronicles.

A protagonist reborn in another world

Little by little, orphans gathered, and upon hearing rumors of a village, others began to migrate.

The group that had been nothing but children had become a village before anyone realized.

Then various countries in the surroundings started to have an eye on it

This is the epic tale of the man who would later be known as the Divine Emperor.

I read it here

• 1 year ago

Here are some of the ones i currently like. Most of these are slightly on the dark side

The death mage that doesn't want a fourth time - novel

Re:zero - anime

Rising of the shield hero - anime

Nidome no yuusha - novel

Monster no Goshujin-sama - novel

1 year ago

Have you read/watched Rosario Vampire? It's pretty good.