How do I deal with my teacher who mocks and makes fun of me?

I posted this b4 and at the time did not give the details. The math teacher mimicks what I say. I do have flaws that she makes fun of like she tells me that I need make up because of my weird eye lashes and then goes to tell me that I look like I am poor. I have an ESD!!! And she makes fun if it too. She also... show more I posted this b4 and at the time did not give the details. The math teacher mimicks what I say. I do have flaws that she makes fun of like she tells me that I need make up because of my weird eye lashes and then goes to tell me that I look like I am poor. I have an ESD!!! And she makes fun if it too. She also mimicks my speech issues and my lack of ability to do math. My parents have talked to her about it but she proceeds to say that she isn't mocking me but "joking" with me and I misunderstand her. My parents don't believe her but they can't do much. They have tried to take it to the school board but there are only 2 kids othother than me who saw it all. I can take the appearance stuff but when it comes to speech, ESD's and the concept of a teacher bullying a student it just makes no sense. Help?