Hannah asked in HealthMental Health · 1 year ago

How do I deal with my teacher who mocks and makes fun of me?

I posted this b4 and at the time did not give the details. The math teacher mimicks what I say. I do have flaws that she makes fun of like she tells me that I need make up because of my weird eye lashes and then goes to tell me that I look like I am poor. I have an ESD!!! And she makes fun if it too. She also mimicks my speech issues and my lack of ability to do math. My parents have talked to her about it but she proceeds to say that she isn't mocking me but "joking" with me and I misunderstand her. My parents don't believe her but they can't do much. They have tried to take it to the school board but there are only 2 kids othother than me who saw it all. I can take the appearance stuff but when it comes to speech, ESD's and the concept of a teacher bullying a student it just makes no sense. Help?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Kill them with kindness and pass the class, move on. Welcome to life, your going meet many of those along the way! The more success you reach, more hate will come! Keep your circle small and stay strong! You have to have thick skin or you want survive out here.

Source(s): Came out the mud
  • 1 year ago

I don't know what an ESD is, or what that has to do with your looking poor. The teacher should not be commenting on student's clothing, or whether they look rich or poor. The comments about wearing makeup may be her attempts to be helpful, as misguided as they are. You said your parents talked to the teacher, but have they talked to the principal? It should be made clear to her that her "joking" is not appreciated and she should stop doing it.

1 year ago

get a small digital voice recorder and secretly record her for a few days or so.. then take the evidence to the administration office and report her

• 1 year ago

You report the teacher to your counselor, the principal and the Board of Education. Then the newapapers if necessary. I hope your classmates will back you up.

1 year ago

are you sure the teacher isn't a student? sounds like they need a timeout.

1 year ago

Did you just crap your pants?